Thursday, March 12, 2009

I finished the Pillow!!



I finished my Candy Corn Pillow. He's a cutie isn't he? My daughter already called "dibbs," so as soon as I find a box for him, he is on his way to Louisville, Kentucky. I'm sure as soon as my daughter "C" gets him, my Grand daughter "G" will take over as his owner. (Just a hunch.)

In other news, we had snow again. Someone sure ticked off mother nature! We don't have buds on the trees yet nor one wild daffodil sprouting up anywhere. We did have icicles this morning. Reality, what a concept!!

I'm working on a couple things right now in the crafts department. I'm knitting "G" a hooded sweater, crocheting a toilet paper cover (while getting used to ergonomic crochet hooks-they are fabulous!) and starting an afghan on my biggest loom. I am also pondering what loom to use for some puppy pads and blankets for the local animal shelter and dachshund rescue.

That's all the news at the moment. I am married to a very wonderful man that I don't appreciate as much as I should. He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

1 comment:

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

That's some uncanny cany corn right there, Hon. Good job! :^)